Thursday, April 21, 2005

So I figured why the hell not. At least it's not a Live Journal. (Delicious trivia: I actually DO have a Live Journal. From all the way back in high school. I'll leave it to you, dear reader, to discern its whereabouts.)

A few orders of business:
1) Pardon the Murakami fanboyism; this was not a first choice situation. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, splendid. I hope I sound creative.
2) I guess that kind of wraps up the business, sorry.

It's about 4:30AM as I type this, and I'm avoiding my RUSS 25W paper re-write.

I had all these wonderfully pithy quips cooked up to impress you, to make me seem witty and substantive. Raw deal, though, all you get is a burned-out boy typing in his underwear.

I suppose I can offer you some party favors, though. (Didn't you hate it when kids didn't give party favors when you were young? Call me materialistic, but they fucking owed me, man.)
Eric's Anti-Gravity Morning Hair.
Lo-Fi Portland Rock and Roll.

I guess I should be consistent and say goodbye to you, now.

Bye. (And the endless binary data streams were not phased whatsoever.)

-Eric

1 Comments:

Blogger kathy said...

You were so tired today, it was so sad.

And I was going off like a crazy person saying how I slept at 11. I apologize for being inconsiderate. But dude, 11.

Enjoy the concert tonight,
I like your picture.

And the thought of you sitting in your underwear at 4:30AM. I don't do that. So I guess you're on your own.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home