Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Same Goddamn Thing. The Same Goddamn Thing. THE SAME GODDAMN THING.

No, NO, NO, you stupid asshole user! I will not format and type up your entire fucking resume for you. I know that is why you have come up here at least ten times in the past two hours asking me questions about Microsoft Word, and subsequently taking me to your stations to show you how to perform the tasks that I have explained. I honestly do not mind walking over and showing you the same goddamn thing in MSWord a few times because-- let's face it, here-- we're not all as bright as one another. And I'm a magnanimous sort of fella.

But you know, when I start just showing you how to do the same goddamn thing in MSWord
on the staff station instead of getting up, maybe it's time you put two and two together (spoiler: that equals four) and realized that I've been showing you how to do the same goddamn thing in MSWord as every single time before that.

You are a UCLA student.
You possess, presumably, sufficient mental faculty to start problem solving all on your very own after I have given you a series of starting points (which, as the more canny readers among you might recall, are all consituted of THE SAME GODDAMN THING IN MSWORD).

Counting to ten. Counting to ten. Counting to ten. Counting to ten.

The metaphysical weight of your paycheck (HURRY UP, WEDNESDAY.) / The tangible STUPID oozing from idiot user.

$$$ / !!!

...

You win this time, paycheck*.






*Paycheck always wins.

1 Comments:

Blogger d. said...

sometimes diana wins and pWns users. by pWn, i mean, BONE. whoops.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home