Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Facebook. Useless Imagery. Self-loathing.

God, FUCK. Facebook puts me in such a foul mood. Something about thousands upon thousands of kids painstakingly crafting a few kilobytes' worth of text into some stupid image starts to really get to me.

And I totally just de-friended Justine. Passive-aggressive burn, ladies and gentlemen.

Fuck, I hate Facebook.

But mostly I hate myself for checking it every few weeks.

Fuck, I hate Facebook.

On that pleasant note, time to go take a final.

Fun Fact: I almost forgot to include the article "a" before "final." This bodes well for my English (I just misspelled "English." Fuck me backwards.)
Exam.

Epilogue: I guess it ain't all bad. Ryan Houck's current Facebook photo



If you don't at least chuckle at that, you are not human.

2 Comments:

Blogger d. said...

i totally saw this boy on campus and couldn't stop staring b/c well. you've seen ryan's facebook picture.

p.s. i've de-friended quite a few myself.

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear lord. you can de-friend someone!? ...teach me your ways oh chao.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home