Thursday, May 19, 2005

Interlude

Tom: by the way
Tom: your blog is hillarious
Me: *grin*
Me: i just updated it
Me: because i am a tool
Tom: it sounds like either 1) you spend days writing each paragraph
Tom: or 2) you just have some crazy natural talent
Tom: and I know how goddamn lazy you are
Tom: so congratulations
Me: LOL
Me: i hate to break it to you
Me: but i average about 40 minutes for each post
Me: whoooo
Me: Operation Letdown 2005
Tom: well, the one I read was long as shit
Tom: so you haven't let me down yet

This is how you buff my ego.

Let's hear it for Tom Schilling everyone. If you have a vagina, offer it to him in adulation. The minute he returns to LA, the hell with all the rest of you lollygaggers.

Until then, however, I loooovevveee yoouuu!



-Eric

P.S. I just farted. And as soon as it came out, Junho snored at about the same tenor and tone. That pleases me at an hour like this.

3 Comments:

Blogger kathy said...

that is the most horrific picture i have ever seen in my life.

i think my mom has something akin in her bathroom.

just kidding.

sigh..

7:45 AM  
Blogger d. said...

baby with the whoreeey eyeeees.

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FTW.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home