Sunday, June 19, 2005

Gone Enough. Self-Delusion. Really, Really.

Within the space of some twelve-plus hours, I went from slovenly roommate to lonely shut-in.

All I know is that when I woke up at 11AM, Junho (as well as a shitton of his family and friends), Cat, and Tuyet were staying in this loveable little mess.

By midnight, everyone had cleared out. Not completely gone, but gone enough.

I woke up this morning (afternoon) expecting a shirtless Junho programming or some such, Tuyet watching bad daytime television, or Cat being just, well, loud. Instead, it looks like a fucking crackhouse. Junho's matress is still on the ground in the living room. Bags and scattered odds and ends are everywhere. The girls' room is empty, save for a box of tools and some folders.

I've been trying to adjust to this newfound turn of events by arranging my personal belongings in neat (read: not-so-neat) little piles. So I can "pack them into boxes soon."
Ah, self-delusion my old friend. You are so kind.

Long story short, I miss my roommates. I really, really do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home