Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Bumbling Joy. Forthcoming. Blood, Calamity, And Other Unpleasantries.

Oh my god. Oh my god. I just spun my mouse around in circles for a few minutes trying to remember how to navigate to my blogger to update. JOY.

American Analog Set is (finally) ready with their forthcoming album, set to release on North America last September. Fucking Europe gets it on September 6th. Which, the cleverest of you clever little beavers will recall, is my birthday. It's not fair, man.

What IS fair, however: the lovely Amanset crew have released a tasty morsel of a sample track. Which I am currently playing (again).

And more than fair: they will be touring (!wASGL:JAS:Slhaga!) in support, and will be on the West Coast in late fall. <Oh MY GOD!3. Yup, that's an exclamation within a heart, people.

If I cannot convince them to play at UCLA, I will be a sad and petulant child. But if I do not get to see them perform, period, well-- your mortal tongues and brains cannot even begin to fathom the amounts of blood, calamity, and other unpleasantries that I would require in order to be satiated. And the crowd laughs nervously as he stares blankly back at them.

By the way, I'm excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home