Sunday, June 26, 2005

Mean Girls. Catch Phrase. Conundrum.

I realized something while chatting with the lovely Cindy Koh just now.

I just watched Mean Girls with Kathy and Megan. Meant to see that for the longest time.

So the gay guy in the movie used the phrase "I know, right?" a bunch of goddamned times. It was like a homosexual catch phrase.

I like to use the phrase "I know, right?"

I picked up said phrase from my brother, Josh, who happens to be gay. He also happens to love the movie Mean Girls.

My life is such a goddamned conundrum.

And because I know that you, dear reader, are one of those snivelly, bookish types, I double-checked the definition of "conundrum" on OED (*boi-oi-oing*) and can explain to you, in depth, how the word applies to the situation at hand.

If you-- you know-- really want to get that technical. Nitpicky sonofabitch. And stay away from my sister!

P.S. There is a hair lying on my desk in between my splayed forearms as I type this. It's about my length. But it is completely silver. I will keep you posted as details surface. *suspicious*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silver eh? Very, very interesting...

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home