Thursday, September 01, 2005

Cute. Advanced Capitalism. Who Am I Kidding.

Let's give this another whirl.

Went to buy Decemberists tickets for September 13th (hint hint, anyone and everyone), and fucking Ticketmaster decided to get cute with me.
What the HELL, man?

If one looks closely, he can observe where I started trying to decipher the fucking Elven Runes that Ticketmaster has taken to guarding its website with. And where I promptly threw up my tentacles in defeat because they never taught me how to read Fucking Loopy Gibberish in school. I mean god damn it. As if it's not enough that I was willing to pay an extra nine dollars on an eighteen dollar ticket to use their website. Which I'm sure they're milking extra revenue off of based solely upon volume of internet traffic. He nailed it right on the freaking head, man. That's advanced capitalism for you.

Smug little cocksuckers. I can see it already.


Dear Eric,

You are too goddamned stupid to read. Sorry we can't financially rape you by adding an additional 50% overhead to your purchase.


Luv,
Ticketmaster
XOXOXO

P.S. Click some ad banners, kthanks!

Woe upon thee, Corporate America. For yet shall I dine upon sweet, succulent vengeance.


Who am I kidding, I'm just going to go to CTO.

Where Ticketmaster will get their fucking money anyway.


Sigh.

Colin Meloy will be the death of me. *shakes fist*

In other news, been too long away from this thing. Not comfortable back in Blogger's digitally-encoded embrace. Will try to get that loving feeling back. (And in response, a resounding .)

4 Comments:

Blogger d. said...

hahahahhahhahahaahahahaha

BLOGGER SPAM!!!!!!!!!

it's just too funny.

i send swedish love.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Ravi said...

It's actually really ironic, when you think about it.

To rid yourself of the comment spam, you will have to turn on word verification, on the settings tab of your blogger workspace.

Indeed, future commenters would then be subject to deciphering funky letters in unnatural poses themselves. All because of the comment spam on the entry about... ticketmaster and their deviant lifestyle.

It is, apparently, all connected.

-->Ravi

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

greetings from hong kong!

i am spilling over with envy! i miss all you in los angeles! i'll have to live vicariously through your music outings.

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric! Happy birthday! You are officially legal! Let's do something this weekend to celebrate.

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home