Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Mysterious Stain. Successive Force. Chinese Myopia.

When I went to put on my pants, carefully laid onto my bed so as to make the post-shower ritual as problem-free as possible, I saw a piece of lint on them. So naturally I stooped down to pick it off.

But it didn't come off.

Thinking then that it was a mysterious stain on the left buttock of these pants, I started working it with my fingernail to see if it would flake off or something.


It still didn't come off.

I spent the next two minutes applying successively greater amounts of force with my +5 Thumbnail of Ogre Strength (I am so fucking cool.) to try and eradicate this brazen stain from my pants.

It was at this point that I realized that I was trying to scratch off a spot of sunlight that was pouring through my window.

Score one more for hereditary Chinese myopia. Wear your damned contacts kids, or the fucking Commies have already won.

2 Comments:

Blogger kathy said...

'tard.

9:47 PM  
Blogger d. said...

haha.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home